MAC Cosmetics: Manish Arora Collection
MAC introduces a collection inspired by the Indian Designer, Manish Arora due to release on October 9th. The Manish Collection features "must-have" gorgeous indian inspried casing combined with the bold pops of color. Check out the color information below.
Manish Aurora is a exclusive limited collection much like Dress Camp (as far as sell-out's not collaborations) and will only be available at MAC Pro NY, MAC Pro North Robertson, MAC Soho, maccosmetics.com.
Eye Palette x 6 - $38.00 USD
- Nylon - Pale gold with icy metallic shimmer (Frost) (Permanent Shade)
- Going Bananas - Soft lemon yellow (Frost) (LE Repromote from C-Shock)
- Playful - Bright clean pink (satin) (LE - Repromote from Barbie Love MAC)
- Bitter - Vivid bright golden green flecked with shimmer (Velvet) (Permanent Shade)
- Electric Eel - Vivid bright blue flecked with shimmer (Satin) Permanent Shade)
- Deep Truth - Very real truthful dark blue (Frost) (Permanent Shade)
Lipsticks - $14.00 USD
- Girl About Town - Fabulous fuchsia (Amplified Creme) (Permanent)
- Kiss Manish - Frosty mid-tone burnt red (Frost) LE
Lipglass - $14.00 USD
- Pink Manish - Frosted fuchisa (Frost) LE
- Shine Manish - Frosty bright orange with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments (frost) LE
Blush - $18.00 USD
- Devil - Bright iridescent coral orange (Satin) (Permanent Pro)
- Pink Swoon - Clearly pink (Sheertone) (Permanent)
Now, you guys know this is going to sell out extremely fast, right? The disappiontment - most of the colors are all repromotes but, that's ok because the gorgeous jewel themed packaging certainly makes up for it. Foremost, I'm thrilled about the re-release of the gorgeous going bananas in the Eye Palette and the two limited editon lip glasses. Check out the promo pictures below.
Candace117 said on Aug 14th, 2008 5:27 am
I got lucky with DressCamp, I hope it continues on with this collection!!!!