Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/config.php on line 48

Notice: Use of undefined constant ban_ip - assumed 'ban_ip' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/config.php on line 61

Notice: Undefined index: login_em in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/config.php on line 70

Notice: Use of undefined constant unsubscribe - assumed 'unsubscribe' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/config.php on line 91

Notice: Use of undefined constant unsubscribe - assumed 'unsubscribe' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/config.php on line 280

Notice: Undefined variable: year in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/index.php on line 7

Notice: Undefined variable: month in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/index.php on line 7

Notice: Use of undefined constant edit - assumed 'edit' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/index.php on line 45

Notice: Use of undefined constant blog_date - assumed 'blog_date' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 11

Notice: Use of undefined constant blog_date - assumed 'blog_date' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 12

Notice: Use of undefined constant blog_headline - assumed 'blog_headline' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 16

Notice: Use of undefined constant category_name - assumed 'category_name' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 18

Notice: Use of undefined constant blog_date - assumed 'blog_date' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 18

Notice: Use of undefined constant blog_date - assumed 'blog_date' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 19

Notice: Use of undefined constant reply - assumed 'reply' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 20

Notice: Undefined index: reply in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 20

Notice: Use of undefined constant edit - assumed 'edit' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 20

Notice: Use of undefined constant blog - assumed 'blog' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 20

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 20

Notice: Undefined index: approve-comment in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 20

Notice: Undefined index: delete-comment in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 20

Notice: Undefined index: edit-comment in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 20

Notice: Use of undefined constant category_name - assumed 'category_name' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 24

Notice: Undefined variable: mid_admin in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 31

Notice: Undefined variable: mid_un in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 31

Notice: Undefined variable: edit_blog_link in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 61

Notice: Undefined variable: body in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 62

Notice: Undefined variable: views in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 125

Notice: Undefined variable: comment_block in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 2

Notice: Undefined index: approve-comment in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 58

Notice: Undefined index: unsubscribe in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 94

Notice: Undefined index: edit-comment in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 105

Notice: Undefined variable: mid_admin in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 377

Notice: Use of undefined constant comment_name - assumed 'comment_name' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 413

Notice: Undefined index: comment_name in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 413

Notice: Use of undefined constant comment_email - assumed 'comment_email' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 414

Notice: Undefined index: comment_email in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 414

Notice: Use of undefined constant comment_url - assumed 'comment_url' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 415

Notice: Undefined index: comment_url in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 415

Notice: Use of undefined constant comment_notify - assumed 'comment_notify' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 417

Notice: Undefined index: comment_notify in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 417

Notice: Use of undefined constant comment_comment - assumed 'comment_comment' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 419

Notice: Undefined variable: error_name in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 504

Notice: Undefined variable: error_email in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 506

Notice: Undefined variable: error_url in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 507

Notice: Undefined variable: comment_comment in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 509

Notice: Undefined variable: error_comment in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 510

Notice: Undefined variable: error_verify in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 516
St: Patty Days Neon Green with Black Polka Dots Pedicure
Notice: Undefined variable: page_image in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/index.php on line 221

Notice: Use of undefined constant link - assumed 'link' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/index.php on line 227

Notice: Use of undefined constant share - assumed 'share' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/index.php on line 227

Notice: Use of undefined constant reply - assumed 'reply' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/index.php on line 227

Notice: Use of undefined constant vote - assumed 'vote' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/index.php on line 227

Notice: Use of undefined constant subscribe - assumed 'subscribe' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/index.php on line 227

Notice: Use of undefined constant edit - assumed 'edit' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/index.php on line 245

Notice: Undefined variable: blog in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/index.php on line 369

Notice: Use of undefined constant advertising_url - assumed 'advertising_url' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 6

Notice: Use of undefined constant advertising_ext - assumed 'advertising_ext' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 7

Notice: Use of undefined constant advertising_url - assumed 'advertising_url' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 20

Notice: Use of undefined constant advertising_url - assumed 'advertising_url' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 28

Notice: Use of undefined constant advertising_ext - assumed 'advertising_ext' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 29

Notice: Undefined variable: success_message in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 40

Notice: Undefined variable: error_message in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 45

Notice: Use of undefined constant favorite_types - assumed 'favorite_types' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 61

Notice: Undefined index: favorite_types in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 61

Notice: Use of undefined constant search_text - assumed 'search_text' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 116

Notice: Undefined index: search_text in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 116

Notice: Undefined variable: tag in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 127

Monday, March 16th, 2009

St Pattys Day: Mani and Pedi of the Day

Claires Mixables in Techno Nail Polish

Bright Green St Pattys Day Mani

Happy Monday Ya'll! It's not officially St. Patty's Day yet, but I wanted to be ahead of the game because it's going to be a jam packed day tomorrow. So, how in the heck do you go about choosing a green for St. Patty's Day? It's virtually impossible because greens rock.

The verdict - Claire's 3 in 1 Mixables in Technopop because it's cool and I just like it!  Knowing me, I'll probably change my mani before St. Patrick's Day.

Claire's 3 in 1 mixables are pretty neato.  You get three different colors in one bottle. No shaking or mixing required.  Do you know how hard it is to not shake the bottle? I guess it's just habit, but it's pretty darn H A R D.

What I love about Claire's 3 in 1 mixable's - their mostly duochrome colors.  You'll see various colors in different angles of lighting.

Technpop is describled aa a bright minty green duo that changes from green, purple and blue.  And, has added holographic glitter for that ultra flair.

I have a boat load of Claire's swatches I'll be posting in the next weeks to come.

Neon Green and Black Polka Dots Pedicure

St. Pattys Day Pedicure Nail Art

I really loved how my pedicure turned out.  The black polka dots just pop on a neon base. What I used: Massini's Neon Greenlight and for the polka dots, Sally Hansen's Nail art pen in black.

The neon green is much brighter in real life compared to my swatches above.  I really like Massini's neons because their opaque and you don't have to worrry about a white basecoat.

Hope you have a wonderful night and St. Patty's Day!

What's everyone wearing for tomorrow? Be safe!

Tags: st. pattys day, mani, pedi, green

Posted by Steph at 08:01:am
views / 17 comments

clapster said on Mar 16th, 2009 8:19 am
I love your pedi! My mani is a French with SH Emerald City and OPI's Jack's Back from the Glow Out for Halloween. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too!

Holly said on Mar 16th, 2009 10:32 am
I'm wearing stripes of Gargantuan Green Grape and Greenwich Village! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Amanda said on Mar 17th, 2009 9:11 am
Green polka dots! That is so cute. I really need to try the whole polka dot thing soon!

Steph said on Mar 17th, 2009 9:53 am
Awww, Thanks Clapster! Oooh, that sounds like a great combo! Have a great one :) ooh, That sounds like another great combo as well! I love the way Gargantuan Grape pops :) Hi Amanda, Aww, thanks! Polka dots are super easy! You should def try it with a dotting tool or SH nail art pens :)

Tessi said on Mar 17th, 2009 11:36 am
You know I'm loving that Technopop, it reminds me of seafoam. Happy St. Patty's Day Steph!

Brookiebaby0506 said on Mar 17th, 2009 12:00 pm
Love your pedi!! Very, very cute :)

Brookiebaby0506 said on Mar 17th, 2009 12:02 pm
Ooops! Forgot to tell you what I was wearing. I am not wearing any greens clothes, just my st, patty's nail art I did, there are some pics of it on my blog if you wanna check it out :) I love your blog!!

shen said on Mar 17th, 2009 12:19 pm
ooohhhh!! i love the nails!! :) nicely done!

Lucy said on Mar 17th, 2009 3:33 am
How cute are you! Love it. I have on BB's Poison Ivy,

PrettyBrownGirl said on Mar 17th, 2009 6:48 am
Hi! *waving* I really like your mani/pedi. The black dots against the neon background is very sexy! I've seen those Claire's polishes before but never took them too seriously (I mean, it is Claire's & I am over 30...LOL) but maybe I'll send my daughter in the store to get one or two for me. ;) I'm wearing "San Francisco" by Sinful Colors today! :)

michelle said on Mar 17th, 2009 8:31 am
Your pedi is totally awesome!! I love neons, but I've never seen the Massinis before :D

Dylan said on Mar 17th, 2009 9:25 am
Im wearing rimmel london's 60 second camoflage!

Maestra said on Mar 18th, 2009 10:28 am
This pedi is just drop dead gorgeous! I wore ChG Watermelon Rind ;)

Steph said on Mar 19th, 2009 9:21 am
Happy St. Patty too you Tessi! Thanks Brookiebaby! Your such a sweetie :) oooh, Poison Ivy! Great choice PrettyBrowngirl, I know, right? I totally know where your coming from. Def send your daughter in there, she'll come out with some awesome finds :)

Steph said on Mar 19th, 2009 9:24 am
Aww, thanks Michelle! I've only seen Massini at Meijers stores. They have some pretty awesome colors :) Dylan, love camoflage! Maestra, Thanks :) I really love it... Watermelon Rind is absolutely stunning!

lauren said on Mar 27th, 2009 12:22 pm
omg i had the same thing but on my finger nails lol

Steph said on Mar 28th, 2009 4:49 am
Aww, great minds think alike :)

Notice: Undefined variable: test in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/menu.tpl on line 97

Notice: Undefined index: login_em in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/menu.tpl on line 133
Comments

Notice: Use of undefined constant comment_datetime - assumed 'comment_datetime' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/menu.tpl on line 263

Notice: Use of undefined constant blog_date - assumed 'blog_date' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/menu.tpl on line 316

Notice: Use of undefined constant blog_date - assumed 'blog_date' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/menu.tpl on line 317

Notice: Use of undefined constant blog_date - assumed 'blog_date' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/menu.tpl on line 318

Notice: Undefined variable: ny in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/menu.tpl on line 320

Notice: Undefined variable: ul in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/menu.tpl on line 321

2013

Notice: Undefined variable: lorem in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/menu.tpl on line 393

Notice: Use of undefined constant site_path - assumed 'site_path' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/menu.tpl on line 427

Mtv Chanel Nail Polish Limited Edition Collection Mac Cosmetics Review Giveaway Swatches Sephora China Glaze Opi Color Story Glitter Product Photos Dior Reviews Gray Nails Comparisons Beauty Sally Hansen Rescue Lounge Essie Summer Collection Fall Collection Revlon Nail Polish Of The Day Metallic Orange Loreal Yellow Green Blue Mac Pink Purple Red Brown Shimmer Product Review Sephora By Opi Wet N Wild Holiday Collection Silver Black White Notd Collection Reviews Sheer Glitters Layering Top Coat Gold Multi Color Holographic Spring Collection Icing Teal Fall 2009 Matte Creme Neutrals Nail Art Polka Dots Nail Comparisons Zoya Color Club Nubar Opaque Glitters Spring 2010 Summer 2010

Notice: Undefined variable: test in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/menu.tpl on line 551

Deprecated: Function session_register() is deprecated in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/footer.tpl on line 7