Wednesday, March 25th, 2009

Earth Day: Free Nail Polish from Butter London

Free Nail polish from butter london

Don't forget to set your calendars Ladies and Gents for April 22nd! Butter London is going green for Earth Day and you don't want to miss out on this fantastic promo.

To show their support of the green movement, Butter London is giving away a free bottle ($15 value) of nail polish to the first 500 people that log onto Butter London on April 22. Only one bottle per customer please.

Some of my favorite butter london colors include: Thames, Fash Pack, Tramp Stamp, Ashton, Cheeky chops, Muggins, The Old Bill, Crumpet, Big Smoke.

UPDATE: The contest starts on April 22nd at 8am PST / 11am EST Coupon Code: Earth09!

{A special thanks to butter london}

Tags: butter london, free, nail polish

Posted by Steph at 09:11:am
views / 11 comments

impasto said on Mar 25th, 2009 10:57 am
I am wearing artful dodger today, and love love love it! I will be trying for a free one on April 22!

Steph said on Mar 28th, 2009 4:32 am
Hi Impasto, That's a nice one also :)

Kristin Gardner said on Apr 2nd, 2009 12:12 pm
How will this work? Will it tell us on the site that we are one of the 500 visitors? Or is it when you are going to purchase a nail polish that you will know if you are getting it free?

stephanie sims said on Apr 22nd, 2009 9:18 am
this is way cool. this is a new product i was not aware of. looking forward to giving it a try. i hope all you do is post comment to get free polish. if not will someone please let me know what to do? thanks

Steph said on Apr 22nd, 2009 9:28 am
Hi Stephanie, I'm not exactly sure what the process will be, but make sure your logged on to Butter London's site at 11 EST :)

stephanie sims said on Apr 22nd, 2009 10:48 am
ok. I got an email from london butter. you have to enter coupon code EARTH09. which I did. then you are asked for payment method. I put in credit card info. then you see that it subtracts the price of polish $14.00. but shipping was $7.33! well, my husband and I are both out of work and I just don't feel I can spend that on nail polish. so I cancelled my order. but maybe it will work for someone else. have a super sunny day! :) Steph

Esther S said on Apr 22nd, 2009 11:01 am
Hi i would llove to receive nail polish thanks :)

Erin said on Apr 22nd, 2009 11:06 am
Has anyone tried follwing the link to Butter London? It does even allow to get onto the website. And, when you type in the web address, it says that the page is not available.

Steph said on Apr 22nd, 2009 11:18 am
Stephanie thanks so much for the info your Awesome!!! :) Yep guys it looks like Butter London's server crashed due to the overwhelming response!

Hayley said on Apr 22nd, 2009 11:23 am
Ditto...completely devastated.... =)~

Stephanie Soper said on Apr 22nd, 2009 4:25 am
It worked for me. Im excited to try it. I dont know why the shipping is so high though!

Comments