Wednesday, April 1st, 2009

NOTD: Icing Roger That and Sunset Shimmer

Icing by Claires Sunset Shimmer

Icing by Claire peach nail polish

Happy April Fools day! Can you believe it's April 1st already? To start the month off right, I'm super excited to show you guys two new colors from Icing by Claires.

Sunset Shimmer is one of the best peach shimmers I've seen in a long time. More peachy than MAC's Seasonal Peach and much lighter than Chanel's Orange Fizz and L.A. Sunset.

Check out one more NOTD below.

Icing Roger That Nail Polish

Icing Green Blue shimmer polish

Roger That is just intoxicating! I suggest ya'll get over to Icing and grab a bottle or two! A must have color, espically if you love China Glaze's Watermelon Rind and Rodeo Fanatic.

Described as a marine blue green (mid tone teal) loaded down with aqua and silver shimmer. A more blue version of Watermelon Rind and teal version of Rodeo Fanatic. Just gorgeous!

Check out one more swatch below.

Blue Green Pic Comparisons

Hope you guys have a wonderful day - it's a perfect sunny day here!

Vanessa said on Apr 1st, 2009 1:57 am
wow!<3

Steph said on Apr 1st, 2009 3:05 am
I know, right :)

Holly said on Apr 1st, 2009 6:23 am
Hey Steph I had never noticed the bottle similarities between CG and Icing (I don\'t own any of these). Are they the same? Does China Glaze maybe produce these for Icing?

Steph said on Apr 2nd, 2009 3:53 am
Hi Holly, Your right - the bottles look almost dead on, but there's a few small differences. Icing isn't affiliated with China Glaze :)

avroys said on Apr 2nd, 2009 6:33 am
Wow! Roger that is an amazing colour. Thanx for the gorgeous pics!

getchanailsdid said on Apr 2nd, 2009 10:59 am
I am sooooo not a fan of peach, it would probably be one of the last colors I would pick, but something about all these peach polishes I have been seeing have been making me want to get one and see how I like it on. I love that Icing peach color you posted, I might have to try that out. Thanks for the pics

Tessi said on Apr 2nd, 2009 11:01 am
Roger That is beautiful! Looks like a winner to me Steph.

Lucy said on Apr 3rd, 2009 1:43 am
I love Sunset Shimmer. Never used this brand of polish. Was it streaky?

Kitty said on Apr 3rd, 2009 12:26 pm
You have been nominated by Kitty's Closet that YOUR BLOG IS FABULOUS!! To accept the nomination, follow the rules in the linked post, and have fun! http://kittylamour.wordpress.com/2009/04/03/your-blog-is-fabulous/

Steph said on Apr 3rd, 2009 11:07 am
Avroys - Isn't it pretty! Thanks :) Getchanailsdid - it's such a nice soft pretty peach! Honestly, I didn't expect to like it as much as I did :) Tessi - Def a winner! :) Lucy - maybe a tad streaky at first, but evens all out in the end :)

Comments