Monday, April 20th, 2009

Summer Neons: Color Club Electro Candy

Color Club summer 09This Summer, Color Club introduces High definition electrifying neon colors sure to grab your attention.

Electro Candy is the newest collection of high-quality lacquers in heart-racing high-voltage shades with hints of shimmer.

Lately, Color Club has really been impressing me! First it was the fabulous holographic colors from Femme Fatale and Catwalk Queen spring collections.  Now, a spin on their neons with a hint shimmer that I'm totally digging.

Sure, neons aren't for everyone, but they sure are fun for summer and make excellent pedicure colors for those tootsies!

First, for the Disclaimer: Neons never photograph properly and are about five times brighter than my actual swatches. Most colors needed three coats and dried to a satin matte texture. I skipped Color Club's vivid topcoat because it wasn't a fast drying formula.

On to the swatches.

Color Club Electro Candy Collections

Color Club Volts of Light nail polish

Volts of Light - neon yellow with bright green shimmer.

Color Club Neon Green nail polish

Color Club What a shock nail polish

What a Shock - neon green with bright blue shimmer.

Color Club Electro Candy nail polish

Neon Pink nail polish

Electro Candy - neon pink with bright green shimmer.

Color Club Tangerine Dream nail polish

Neon Orange nail polish with shimmer

Tangerine Dream - neon orange with bright green shimmer.

Color Club Ultra Violet nail polish

Neon Purple Violet nail polish

Ultra Violet - violet purple with bright green shimmer.

Color Club Neon Blue nail polish

Color Club Pure Energy nail polish

Pure Energy - turquoise blue with bright blue shimmer.

The Electro Candy collection is now available at Head2Toe and Transdesign and retails for $2.99/ea.

Jinnzor said on Apr 20th, 2009 12:51 pm
I love this collection so much! Your pictures really do justice to it :)

Shara said on Apr 20th, 2009 3:17 am
Color Club has some great colors. I use Essie and OPI but there are definitely other brands that rock! Plus, Color Club has the bright and wild colors I love.

Lucy said on Apr 20th, 2009 4:05 am
I am going to order the whole collection. I love it. Just what I want for summer or any time!

Atomica said on Apr 21st, 2009 6:48 am
Wow, "What a Shock" is already looking super bright in your photos! I've never worn such a neon green before, but I think I will soon.

Steph said on Apr 23rd, 2009 8:32 am
Hi Jinnzor, Aww, thanks! The pictures came out much better than I thought :) Hi Shara, I agree, color club rocks and has some excellent colors! :) Hi Lucy, LOL! Isn't it a great collection? Hi Atomica, You should definitely try one of them! Their super fun :)

getchanailsdid said on Apr 23rd, 2009 10:41 am
Your pics are actually pretty good for neons girl! i'm impressed, I can't ever seem to capture nearly as good as you did. I love this collection! I only have three colors from it so far, but I plan on getting the whole collection.

Steph said on Apr 24th, 2009 7:48 am
Aww, Thanks getchanailsdid! I think it was just by luck that they came out so good :)

Kelle said on Apr 29th, 2009 5:49 am
Where can i buy these?

Steph said on Apr 29th, 2009 6:47 am
Hi Kelle, You can purchase these online at Head2Toe Beauty or Transdesign :)

Loryne said on Sep 25th, 2010 4:34 pm
Hey, Greetings from Brazil! I love your swatches!!! Thanks!

Comments