Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/config.php on line 48

Notice: Use of undefined constant ban_ip - assumed 'ban_ip' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/config.php on line 61

Notice: Undefined index: login_em in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/config.php on line 70

Notice: Use of undefined constant unsubscribe - assumed 'unsubscribe' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/config.php on line 91

Notice: Use of undefined constant unsubscribe - assumed 'unsubscribe' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/config.php on line 280

Notice: Undefined variable: year in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/index.php on line 7

Notice: Undefined variable: month in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/index.php on line 7

Notice: Use of undefined constant edit - assumed 'edit' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/index.php on line 45

Notice: Use of undefined constant blog_date - assumed 'blog_date' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 11

Notice: Use of undefined constant blog_date - assumed 'blog_date' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 12

Notice: Use of undefined constant blog_headline - assumed 'blog_headline' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 16

Notice: Use of undefined constant category_name - assumed 'category_name' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 18

Notice: Use of undefined constant blog_date - assumed 'blog_date' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 18

Notice: Use of undefined constant blog_date - assumed 'blog_date' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 19

Notice: Use of undefined constant reply - assumed 'reply' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 20

Notice: Undefined index: reply in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 20

Notice: Use of undefined constant edit - assumed 'edit' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 20

Notice: Use of undefined constant blog - assumed 'blog' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 20

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 20

Notice: Undefined index: approve-comment in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 20

Notice: Undefined index: delete-comment in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 20

Notice: Undefined index: edit-comment in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 20

Notice: Use of undefined constant category_name - assumed 'category_name' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 24

Notice: Undefined variable: mid_admin in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 31

Notice: Undefined variable: mid_un in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 31

Notice: Undefined variable: edit_blog_link in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 61

Notice: Undefined variable: body in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 62

Notice: Undefined variable: month_number in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 91

Notice: Undefined variable: headline_fixed in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 92

Notice: Undefined variable: views in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/blog/show.tpl on line 125

Notice: Undefined variable: comment_block in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 2

Notice: Undefined index: approve-comment in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 58

Notice: Undefined index: unsubscribe in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 94

Notice: Undefined index: edit-comment in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 105

Notice: Undefined variable: mid_admin in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 377

Notice: Use of undefined constant comment_name - assumed 'comment_name' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 413

Notice: Undefined index: comment_name in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 413

Notice: Use of undefined constant comment_email - assumed 'comment_email' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 414

Notice: Undefined index: comment_email in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 414

Notice: Use of undefined constant comment_url - assumed 'comment_url' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 415

Notice: Undefined index: comment_url in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 415

Notice: Use of undefined constant comment_notify - assumed 'comment_notify' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 417

Notice: Undefined index: comment_notify in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 417

Notice: Use of undefined constant comment_comment - assumed 'comment_comment' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 419

Notice: Undefined variable: error_name in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 504

Notice: Undefined variable: error_email in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 506

Notice: Undefined variable: error_url in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 507

Notice: Undefined variable: comment_comment in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 509

Notice: Undefined variable: error_comment in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 510

Notice: Undefined variable: error_verify in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/comments.tpl on line 516
Summer Neon Collection: Massini Nail Polish Swatches
Notice: Undefined variable: page_image in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/index.php on line 221

Notice: Use of undefined constant link - assumed 'link' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/index.php on line 227

Notice: Use of undefined constant share - assumed 'share' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/index.php on line 227

Notice: Use of undefined constant reply - assumed 'reply' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/index.php on line 227

Notice: Use of undefined constant vote - assumed 'vote' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/index.php on line 227

Notice: Use of undefined constant subscribe - assumed 'subscribe' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/index.php on line 227

Notice: Use of undefined constant edit - assumed 'edit' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/index.php on line 245

Notice: Undefined variable: blog in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/index.php on line 369

Notice: Use of undefined constant advertising_url - assumed 'advertising_url' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 6

Notice: Use of undefined constant advertising_ext - assumed 'advertising_ext' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 7

Notice: Use of undefined constant advertising_url - assumed 'advertising_url' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 20

Notice: Use of undefined constant advertising_url - assumed 'advertising_url' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 28

Notice: Use of undefined constant advertising_ext - assumed 'advertising_ext' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 29

Notice: Undefined variable: success_message in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 40

Notice: Undefined variable: error_message in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 45

Notice: Use of undefined constant favorite_types - assumed 'favorite_types' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 61

Notice: Undefined index: favorite_types in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 61

Notice: Use of undefined constant search_text - assumed 'search_text' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 116

Notice: Undefined index: search_text in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 116

Notice: Undefined variable: tag in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/header.tpl on line 127

Tuesday, April 28th, 2009

Massini Summer Neon Nail Polish Swatches

Massini Neons

Neons, Neons and more Neons this summer. Today I'm bringing you some bright nail colors from Massini. Let's start off by saying, I feel kinda bad for posting these swatches because their only available at Meijers stores located in KY, OH, IN, and MI states. Maybe in the future, if we push hard enough, Mejier can start offering these available online.

As far as color and pigmentation, these are the best neon polishes I've seen. Most shades are thick, opaque and only require two thick coats or three to achieve bottle color. Like all neons, they dry to a matte texture and you'll need a topcoat for that glossy look..

And, let's gettie on to the swatches!

Massini Neon Greenlight nail polish

massini summer neon nail polish colors

Neon Greenlight - bright neon lime green creme.

Massini Power Pink nail polish

Massini summer neon nail colors

Power Pink - bright neon pastel pink creme. Wow, this one really pops! loves it.

Massini Orange hot nail polish

neon orange nail polish

Orange Hot - bright neon orange creme.

Massini Lightening blue nail polish

Neon Blue nail polish swatch

Lightening Blue - pretty neon blue creme.

Massini Thunderbolt nail polish

Neon Purple nail polish swatch

Thunderbolt - neon purple creme.

Massini Infusion nail polish

Neon pink nail polish swatch

Infusion - hot pinkish red neon creme.

Massini nail lacquers are only available at Meijers stores and retails for $2.99/ea for a huge-normous .6 oz/ea. Well worth the hassle, espically if you know someone that lives by a Meijer store.

I have a couple more neons from Massini that weren't included in this display. As soon as we get some decent weather, I'll post them in this entry.

Update: I've had an ovewhelming request for Massini nail polish and it has me thinking about launching a store section on my site. Now of course, I love all my peeps and would only charge you guys what I paid plus tax and a shipping fee. Please note, I'm not an ebay scalper, I love to help people not rip them off. In all honesty, I would give them free if I could!

Would you buy Massini Nail Polish from my Store?

Maybe

Tags: summer collection, massini, nail polish, swatches, neon

Posted by Steph at 09:50:am
views / 22 comments

getchanailsdid said on Apr 28th, 2009 11:14 am
Wow! These are gorgeous! I want them.....!

Jasmine said on Mar 27th, 2011 12:59 am
ME TOO!!! I'm in love!! these colors put all of my nail polishes to shame! and I love neons!! I'm wearing blue right now and I put my nails up to the screen and they weren't as bright, compared to a PICTURE!

Emelie said on Apr 28th, 2009 2:32 am
I've never heard of this brand before but the colors are awesome. I could really see my self wearing Power Pink.

The Asian Girl said on Apr 28th, 2009 3:52 am
Man, I've seen some awesome Massini colors! I live in FL so no Meijers for me :(

Steph said on Apr 29th, 2009 1:23 am
Hi Getchanailsdid, Aren't they? Love them :) Hi Emelie, Massini has some really awesome colors! I'd just wish they were available for everyone :( Hi Asian Girl, The colors def rock! I know, I hate how you guys can't get these. In the future, I might add a store section to Steph's Closet if I get enough requests :)

selma said on May 1st, 2009 3:43 am
Wowww.. they are prettyyyyyy! I'd love to try these out if I could! and oh, your nails are perfect! nice shaped and, just great! haha :)

Steph said on May 4th, 2009 12:55 pm
If you can't find Massini, try Color Club. Awww, thanks so much Selma :)

Carrie said on May 5th, 2009 10:53 am
I love those colors so much; Even OPI\'s brights aren\'t comparable to these. Is there anything else close? I have no way of getting them!! :(

Steph said on May 8th, 2009 8:59 am
Hi Carrie, Yes, try Color Club's neons. Since their manufactured by the same company, Color Club often has the exact same color - even the same nail polish name :)

Sanna said on May 20th, 2009 4:52 am
Holy crap, they're sooo bright! awesome!

sly said on Jun 16th, 2009 12:35 pm
My roommate is from MI and she has 2 of the colors and I absolutely love them! I just spent 30 minutes or so on line trying to find it. The only thingwas the color club available via amazon.com. im definitely asking my guy friend to fed ex me ALL the colors... one bottle EACH at least!

Sydney said on Jul 28th, 2009 1:16 pm
Where can you buy these polishes

Lindsey said on Aug 3rd, 2009 10:38 am
definitely open up a store steph!!!

Arrianne said on Dec 19th, 2009 4:50 pm
Oh heeeell yes I would buy them from your store! Please do it!

Erika said on Jun 15th, 2010 4:22 pm
Where can I buy these? I have one bottle of the neon hot pink AND I have no clue where I bought it last summer. Now my sister and I are looking everywhere!!!

Steph said on Jun 17th, 2010 8:03 am
Hi Erika,
Massini (now Studio M) is only available at Meijer Stores (typically located around the midwest area). Here's a link below to the summer neons this year. If you don't have a Meijer close by, chances are you might be able to find a Color Club dupe since both brands are manufactured by the same company. Hope that helps!

Amber said on Jan 13th, 2011 3:30 pm
Love these colors!! I too can't get Massini but I can get Color Club. Which in your opinion the closest Color Club pink to Power Pink?

Steph said on Jan 20th, 2011 5:55 pm
Hi Amber,
Oooo, that's a toughie! I thought the answer would be Color Club Poptastic, but I'm wrong! It's a bit darker, not as milky compared to Power Pink.

Norma Diaz said on Feb 7th, 2012 6:48 am
please sell these to us.

Danielle Burch said on Apr 4th, 2012 5:22 pm
I know you mentioned something about offering this brand on your site and just wanted to know if that is going to be a reality someday?

Steph said on Apr 4th, 2012 6:01 pm
Hi Danielle,
LOL! I know it seems like forever, but I actually do have it in the works - give me about a month and the store should be live. In the meantime, check out Body and Soul Beauty Blog she offers Studio M/Massini in her Shoppe and if you use code "STEPH" she will throw in a random polish for free.

Cera said on Apr 29th, 2012 5:52 pm
Wow I really want the neon greenlight, thunderbolt, lightening blue, and orange hot!

Notice: Undefined variable: test in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/menu.tpl on line 97

Notice: Undefined index: login_em in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/menu.tpl on line 133
Comments

Notice: Use of undefined constant comment_datetime - assumed 'comment_datetime' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/menu.tpl on line 263

Notice: Use of undefined constant blog_date - assumed 'blog_date' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/menu.tpl on line 316

Notice: Use of undefined constant blog_date - assumed 'blog_date' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/menu.tpl on line 317

Notice: Use of undefined constant blog_date - assumed 'blog_date' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/menu.tpl on line 318

Notice: Undefined variable: ny in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/menu.tpl on line 320

Notice: Undefined variable: ul in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/menu.tpl on line 321

2013

Notice: Undefined variable: lorem in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/menu.tpl on line 393

Notice: Use of undefined constant site_path - assumed 'site_path' in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/menu.tpl on line 427

Mtv Chanel Nail Polish Limited Edition Collection Mac Cosmetics Review Giveaway Swatches Sephora China Glaze Opi Color Story Glitter Product Photos Dior Reviews Gray Nails Comparisons Beauty Sally Hansen Rescue Lounge Essie Summer Collection Fall Collection Revlon Nail Polish Of The Day Metallic Orange Loreal Yellow Green Blue Mac Pink Purple Red Brown Shimmer Product Review Sephora By Opi Wet N Wild Holiday Collection Silver Black White Notd Collection Reviews Sheer Glitters Layering Top Coat Gold Multi Color Holographic Spring Collection Icing Teal Fall 2009 Matte Creme Neutrals Nail Art Polka Dots Nail Comparisons Zoya Color Club Nubar Opaque Glitters Spring 2010 Summer 2010

Notice: Undefined variable: test in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/menu.tpl on line 551

Deprecated: Function session_register() is deprecated in /home/stephscl/public_html/blog/includes/templates/include/footer.tpl on line 7