Tuesday, April 28th, 2009

Massini Summer Neon Nail Polish Swatches

Massini Neons

Neons, Neons and more Neons this summer. Today I'm bringing you some bright nail colors from Massini. Let's start off by saying, I feel kinda bad for posting these swatches because their only available at Meijers stores located in KY, OH, IN, and MI states. Maybe in the future, if we push hard enough, Mejier can start offering these available online.

As far as color and pigmentation, these are the best neon polishes I've seen. Most shades are thick, opaque and only require two thick coats or three to achieve bottle color. Like all neons, they dry to a matte texture and you'll need a topcoat for that glossy look..

And, let's gettie on to the swatches!

Massini Neon Greenlight nail polish

massini summer neon nail polish colors

Neon Greenlight - bright neon lime green creme.

Massini Power Pink nail polish

Massini summer neon nail colors

Power Pink - bright neon pastel pink creme. Wow, this one really pops! loves it.

Massini Orange hot nail polish

neon orange nail polish

Orange Hot - bright neon orange creme.

Massini Lightening blue nail polish

Neon Blue nail polish swatch

Lightening Blue - pretty neon blue creme.

Massini Thunderbolt nail polish

Neon Purple nail polish swatch

Thunderbolt - neon purple creme.

Massini Infusion nail polish

Neon pink nail polish swatch

Infusion - hot pinkish red neon creme.

Massini nail lacquers are only available at Meijers stores and retails for $2.99/ea for a huge-normous .6 oz/ea. Well worth the hassle, espically if you know someone that lives by a Meijer store.

I have a couple more neons from Massini that weren't included in this display. As soon as we get some decent weather, I'll post them in this entry.

Update: I've had an ovewhelming request for Massini nail polish and it has me thinking about launching a store section on my site. Now of course, I love all my peeps and would only charge you guys what I paid plus tax and a shipping fee. Please note, I'm not an ebay scalper, I love to help people not rip them off. In all honesty, I would give them free if I could!

Would you buy Massini Nail Polish from my Store?

Maybe

Tags: summer collection, massini, nail polish, swatches, neon

Posted by Steph at 09:50:am
views / 22 comments

getchanailsdid said on Apr 28th, 2009 11:14 am
Wow! These are gorgeous! I want them.....!

Jasmine said on Mar 27th, 2011 12:59 am
ME TOO!!! I'm in love!! these colors put all of my nail polishes to shame! and I love neons!! I'm wearing blue right now and I put my nails up to the screen and they weren't as bright, compared to a PICTURE!

Emelie said on Apr 28th, 2009 2:32 am
I've never heard of this brand before but the colors are awesome. I could really see my self wearing Power Pink.

The Asian Girl said on Apr 28th, 2009 3:52 am
Man, I've seen some awesome Massini colors! I live in FL so no Meijers for me :(

Steph said on Apr 29th, 2009 1:23 am
Hi Getchanailsdid, Aren't they? Love them :) Hi Emelie, Massini has some really awesome colors! I'd just wish they were available for everyone :( Hi Asian Girl, The colors def rock! I know, I hate how you guys can't get these. In the future, I might add a store section to Steph's Closet if I get enough requests :)

selma said on May 1st, 2009 3:43 am
Wowww.. they are prettyyyyyy! I'd love to try these out if I could! and oh, your nails are perfect! nice shaped and, just great! haha :)

Steph said on May 4th, 2009 12:55 pm
If you can't find Massini, try Color Club. Awww, thanks so much Selma :)

Carrie said on May 5th, 2009 10:53 am
I love those colors so much; Even OPI\'s brights aren\'t comparable to these. Is there anything else close? I have no way of getting them!! :(

Steph said on May 8th, 2009 8:59 am
Hi Carrie, Yes, try Color Club's neons. Since their manufactured by the same company, Color Club often has the exact same color - even the same nail polish name :)

Sanna said on May 20th, 2009 4:52 am
Holy crap, they're sooo bright! awesome!

sly said on Jun 16th, 2009 12:35 pm
My roommate is from MI and she has 2 of the colors and I absolutely love them! I just spent 30 minutes or so on line trying to find it. The only thingwas the color club available via amazon.com. im definitely asking my guy friend to fed ex me ALL the colors... one bottle EACH at least!

Sydney said on Jul 28th, 2009 1:16 pm
Where can you buy these polishes

Lindsey said on Aug 3rd, 2009 10:38 am
definitely open up a store steph!!!

Arrianne said on Dec 19th, 2009 4:50 pm
Oh heeeell yes I would buy them from your store! Please do it!

Erika said on Jun 15th, 2010 4:22 pm
Where can I buy these? I have one bottle of the neon hot pink AND I have no clue where I bought it last summer. Now my sister and I are looking everywhere!!!

Steph said on Jun 17th, 2010 8:03 am
Hi Erika,
Massini (now Studio M) is only available at Meijer Stores (typically located around the midwest area). Here's a link below to the summer neons this year. If you don't have a Meijer close by, chances are you might be able to find a Color Club dupe since both brands are manufactured by the same company. Hope that helps!

Amber said on Jan 13th, 2011 3:30 pm
Love these colors!! I too can't get Massini but I can get Color Club. Which in your opinion the closest Color Club pink to Power Pink?

Steph said on Jan 20th, 2011 5:55 pm
Hi Amber,
Oooo, that's a toughie! I thought the answer would be Color Club Poptastic, but I'm wrong! It's a bit darker, not as milky compared to Power Pink.

Norma Diaz said on Feb 7th, 2012 6:48 am
please sell these to us.

Danielle Burch said on Apr 4th, 2012 5:22 pm
I know you mentioned something about offering this brand on your site and just wanted to know if that is going to be a reality someday?

Steph said on Apr 4th, 2012 6:01 pm
Hi Danielle,
LOL! I know it seems like forever, but I actually do have it in the works - give me about a month and the store should be live. In the meantime, check out Body and Soul Beauty Blog she offers Studio M/Massini in her Shoppe and if you use code "STEPH" she will throw in a random polish for free.

Cera said on Apr 29th, 2012 5:52 pm
Wow I really want the neon greenlight, thunderbolt, lightening blue, and orange hot!

Comments