Tuesday, July 14th, 2009

Photo Teaser: Wet n Wild Craze Nail Polish

New Wet n Wild Craze Nail Polish

Just in case I don't have a chance to post swatches tomorrow, I wanted to end this day with a little photo tease from Wet n Wild's new collection called, Craze. Introducing nine new colors packed in a small, stylish bottle averaging .34 oz each for $1.89. Check out all the color descriptions below.

Check out a sneak peek below..

Wet n Wild Craze Nail Polish in Morbid

Umm...Green! Need I say more? Morbid is insanely gorgeous and is packed with loads of color. Just a tad bit deeper than OPI's Jasper Green.

Wet n Wild Craze nail polish in Glitz

Glitz, a multi pink party in this little bottle. Pink, blue, silver and gold in a clear base.

I'll be posting the rest of the swatches tomorrow. Have a wonderful day!

Tags: wet n wild, craze, nails, nail polish, swatches, beauty

Posted by Steph at 12:11:pm
views / 12 comments

Selina said on Jul 14th, 2009 3:49 am
Mmmmmm, lots of pretties there. I'm particularly coveting Goldmine, Jade, Nocturnal and Shield. Wet n Wild are hard to find here in New Zealand, I might have to get on teh interwebz and hunt them down.

Citrine said on Jul 14th, 2009 4:43 am
omg, I need nocturnal and jade asap...the bottles are so cute this time!

Danica said on Jul 14th, 2009 9:41 am
Ooooh, I like Glitz!

Ashley said on Jul 14th, 2009 9:55 am
Where did you get these!? Ive been looking for them ever since i saw them on the WNW website!

kim said on Jul 14th, 2009 10:12 am
where did you find these??luv them for a buck wow at walgreens?

Laine said on Jul 14th, 2009 11:03 am
so hott! What store did you find these at?

Tori said on Jul 14th, 2009 4:02 am
oh! I think the bottles are so cute! I might just pick up a few when i see'em!

Claudia said on Jul 14th, 2009 8:20 am
LOVE THIS! Where did you find these. I have been to every drugstore, and have not been able to find these. Need to get nocturnal and morbid, with names like that I can't pass them up!

Steph said on Jul 14th, 2009 10:28 am
Hi Guys! I found them at my Meijer's store (located in the Midwest region), and haven't seen them anywhere else. Hopefully, we'll see them pop up in the next couple of weeks! :)

Nessa said on Jul 15th, 2009 3:25 am
Morbid is just ravishing, but is glitz the same as Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink & Do you think you can do a comparison swatch?

Steph said on Jul 15th, 2009 3:46 am
Hi Nessa, Yes, both are very close. I'll post with the rest of the swatches today.

Cortney said on Jul 26th, 2009 6:17 pm
Love these! Have not seen them yet. I did notice, however; the last time I was in my Walgreeens that a bunch of the Rock Solid line of W & W on clearance. Perhaps clearing the shelves for this new line??

Comments