Monday, August 17th, 2009

New Nail Polish Colors from Sinful

Sinful new nail polishes

Have you guys seen Sinful's new nail polish colors? You can imagine my excitement when I stumbled upon these new glitters at Walgreens for $.99/ea (Bogo Sale)! You can't beat that!

The only issues I have with Sinful's formula, most colors apply fairly sheer. On all my swatches, I used a minimum of three "thick" coats or more. if you don't mind sheers, go for it girlfriend. Heck at $.99, it's totally worth it - stock up!

Check out the swatches.

Sinful HD Nails nail polish swatch

New Sinful Professional nail colors

HD Nails, a mid tone green with shimmer that applied fairly sheer.

Side Note: My nail tips are extremely white, so it might take a little more than average to cover completely.

Sinful I love you nail polish swatch

Sinful Professional new nail colors

I Love You, a sheer purple jelly with purple and pink shimmer that's really pretty. It's a bit more puple compared to her sister, Daddy's Girl.

Sinful Nail Junkie nail polish

New Sinful Professional nail colors

Nail Junkie, a sheer blue jelly with chunky green, blue and gold glitter. My swatches look turquoise blue, but it's actually more of a mermaid blue.

Sinful call you later nail polish

Sinful New nail polish glitters

Call you Later, is chartreuse mixture in a clear base of chunky gold and green glitter.

Sinful Frenzy nail polish swatch

New Sinful Professional Gittler nail polishes

Frenzy, a clear base with pink, blue and purple glitter.

Sinful all about you gold glitter

New Sinful glitter nail polishes

All About You, a clear base with copperish gold and red glitter.

Sinful I miss you glitter nail polish

New Sinful Professional nail polish

I miss you, a sheer magenta jelly with silver chunky glitter and a slight holographic appeal.

Sinful Professional Secret Admirer nail polish

Sinful New Nail polish colors

It's no secret I'm a black nail polish fanatic, So it don't suprise me that Secret Admirer is one my favorites. An opaque black loaded with silver fine glitter.

Sinful Queen of Beauty nail polish

Sinful Queen of Beauty over Secret Admirer

Queen of Beauty, chunky silver glitter in a clear base. A great topper for black, blue or any darker shade.

Sinful UFO Nail Polish Swatch

new sinful nail polish colors

UFO is a sheer orange jelly filled with gold and chunky glitter. This makes a great topper over orange nail polish (see pinky).

Sinful Let's Meet nail polish

New Sinful nail polish colors

Every Walgreens I visit, Let's Meet is always out of stock by popular demand. A sheer mustard yellow with gold shimmer.

Sinful Let's meet nail polish

new nail polish colors from sinful

See you Soon, a blackened blue with shimmer.

Sinful Social Ladder Nail Polish

new sinful nail polish colors

Aside from Social Ladder being sheer, I really like this unusal color. A white that has an overlay of pink iridescent and green shimmer. The best news, you'll get more bang for your buck with this Chanel Intermezzo knock-off. Dupes? No, Social Ladder is much prettier.

The new colors can be found in the regular display with Sinful's core line at Walgreens. Each shade retails around $1.99/ea. Make sure you keep an eye out for sales like Buy One, Get One for the best deals!

kelliegonzo said on Aug 17th, 2009 2:40 am
i love these! i never know which sinful polishes to get :) you have awesome swatches!! btw, how do you get your tips so white? or are they just naturally like that?

Judy said on Aug 17th, 2009 9:34 am
These are great swatches Steph, I love the glitters!

Lucy said on Aug 17th, 2009 12:59 pm
Hi Steph! I just got four of these after the sale. Darn! I couldn\'t resist them. I just tried for the first time Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. Don\'t know if I like them. The brush takes some getting used to. I used Teal Takeoff and wore it for the day. I got a couple of little chips, very annoying. Do these chip easy? I layered Nail Junkie overtop and my nails look amazing. I love all the gorgeous glitter!

kia said on Aug 17th, 2009 3:50 pm
omg! i must get thee to a walgreens! *drooling*

Danica said on Aug 17th, 2009 3:59 pm
Oooh, glitters galore! I don't have any sinful colors, but I was at a drugmart the other day and saw a few I liked. I'll definitely add some of these glitters to my list!

Selina said on Aug 17th, 2009 10:44 pm
Call You Later is calling me NOW! It's so unusual. Love them all, now how on earth do I get Sinful here in New Zealand ...

Samantha said on Aug 18th, 2009 4:58 pm
Hey, wow! I just came back from my Walgreen's about an hour ago and I saw many of the new shades. My store has Nail Junkie, Frenzy, All About You, Call You Later, and a few others. They've even got a yellow I think you might be interested in, and a really sweet glittery black. I am so picking up these colors at the beginning of the next month! Can't wait!

Lachelle said on Aug 18th, 2009 5:55 pm
All of these are gorgeous, and I know the price is right! I'm going to have to stock up, lol

vPiggyv said on Aug 22nd, 2009 1:23 am
hey steph do you know if these are limited edition or permanent? they sold out on all the colors i wanted :(

Tessi said on Sep 1st, 2009 11:08 am
I just picked up a bottle of Secret Admirer, can't wait to wear it!

VANESSA PILAR said on Oct 15th, 2009 11:40 pm
Where can I find them? I love them so much!

Steph said on Oct 16th, 2009 6:25 pm
Hi Vanessa,
You can find these at Walgreens or Meijer stores :)

Yasmine said on May 11th, 2011 10:58 am
on a few of the pictures the clear nails have an over-lay, what brand of polish is it over-laid with? for example, the SH violet voom, icing sour apple, petite mango, and SH tassels. Thanx a bunch!!

Steph said on May 11th, 2011 12:54 pm
Hi Yasmine,
It's the same color in the photo just with an opaque base color underneath. Hope that makes sense :)

Yasmine said on May 11th, 2011 5:47 pm
Ummm....I dont really understand. Is the opaque color the sinful color brand? and if not what brand is it? Thanx a bunch.

Steph said on May 12th, 2011 12:01 pm
Oh, my bad I gotcha! The Green - Sinful Call You Later over Icing Sour Apple, The Purple - Sinful Frenzy over Sally Hansen Violet Voom, The Gold - Sinful All About You over Sally Hansen Tassel, The Orange - Sinful UFO over Petites Mango.

Yasmine said on May 16th, 2011 5:22 pm
Yeah I figured it out thanx!!!

Comments