Thursday, August 27th, 2009

Fall Collection: Color Club Wild At Heart

Color Club wild at heart

Trust your impulses! Color Club introduces Wild at Heart, a Scintillating collection of high quality lacquers in the sexiest colors that go from Dark to Light and Dazzle with Seductive Sparkle.

Take a Walk on the Wild side with Color Club's newest fall release. A collection of holographic, shimmer and glitter polishes.

Season after season Color Club seems to impress and leaves me anxiously waiting for more. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, it does! In Spring we saw an introduction to the fabulous holographic shades, Summer blew our socks off with electrifying neon nail candy and now, they totally nailed it again!

Overall, every single color is fabulous as the next. Even the oddball grew on me! The holos had excellent coverage along with most shades being two or three coaters.

Let's get down to business, shall we?

Color club wild at heart nail polish

color club wild at heart nail polish collection

Oh my freakin' holo goodness! What more can I say? Wild at Heart is absolutely incredible. A gorgeous purple filled with a kaleidoscope of colors. Wow, just Wow! And to make things even better, I'm talking one coater here. The opaqueness is fabulous.

color club love em leave em nail polish

color club fall 09 nail polish

Love 'Em Leave 'Em is a gold holographic shade that also has good coverage.

color club wild and willing nail polish

color club fall 09 nail polish collection

Wild and Willing is a shade you'll have to see in person to appreciate. My swatches don't justify the intense sparkle and shine. It's a duochrome glitter that flashes gold, pink and copper.

Color Club rule breaker nail polish

Color Club fall 09 nail polish collection

Oh yes, what would fall be without a gorgeous green. Rule Breaker is a greenish blue shimmer that leans more towards the green family.

color club with abandon nail polish

fall 09 color club fall collection

With Abandon is a black jelly with bronze-y, brown fine glitter. It's a little streaky when applied at first, like most jellies. But no worries, three coats will do the trick. The glitter is more noticeable with two coats: whereas, with three the black takes over.

Color Club Abandon, Wild and Willing nail polish

Color Club Abandon with Wild and Willing nail polish

Want to add some flair? Try topping Wild and Willing over With Abandon for that extra bling. Can you see the duochrome effect in the second picture? Love this!

color club on the wild side

color club fall 09 nail polish collection

As soon as I saw that On the Wild Side was a frosty charcoal metallic, my hopes were let down a bit. You see, me and metallics aren't too friendly these days. But all things put aside, I was instantly drawn into the shiny, steel look.

The Wild at Heart collection should be available within the next month or so. Stay tuned, I have more Color Club goodies to share with you guys.

Have a wonderful day!

D:) said on Aug 27th, 2009 9:40 am
This collection is great! Favorites: Wild at Heart, Love 'Em Leave 'Em, With Abandon Something about With Abandon is really sultry and beautiful! Looks great on ya.

Chrissy said on Aug 27th, 2009 9:56 am
Holy crap! I NEED Wild at Heart! I think I want the whole collection!

Judy said on Aug 27th, 2009 12:10 pm
Oooooo! I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my package of these polishes. These are gorgeous swatches and I thought you did a great job of capturing the duochrome-type color of Wild and Willing! Thanks Steph!

Amy said on Aug 27th, 2009 12:31 pm
Hi Steph! The entire collection looks awesome and your nails are so gorgeous!! I'm dying for some Wild at Heart

Steph said on Sep 7th, 2009 6:59 pm
Thanks so much! You'll love Wild at Heart, it's Gorg!

Glockoma said on Aug 27th, 2009 8:27 pm
Wow, I love more than half of this collection and that is a rare thing indeed! Your swatches, as always, are impeccable. And the colours? Holy smokes! Incredible...especially that purple! Thanks for sharing.

kelliegonzo said on Aug 28th, 2009 12:54 pm
where did you get this collection? i can't find it anywhere :( i LOVE wild at heart!

Steph said on Sep 7th, 2009 6:55 pm
Hi Kellie,
This collection should be available within the next couple of weeks :)

Lucy said on Aug 30th, 2009 2:38 am
I think I love them. I want almost all of them. Do you know if On the Wild Side looks like one of the BB Couture Polishes from the men's collection? I'm sorry I can't think of which one right now.

Day said on Aug 30th, 2009 3:26 am
Ohh, I´m in love. I want this collection so much, especially Wild and Willing and With Abandon and Love 'Em Leave 'Em and maybe Wild at Heart. Can´t wait to get them. Steph, thank you for wonderful layering idea!

Leann said on Dec 4th, 2009 4:03 pm
Linked to this post from my blog http://cosmetiholic.com/2009/12/04/color-clubs-wild-at-heart-collection.aspx

Comments