Thursday, December 24th, 2009

Tis The Season To Be Mint Green

Chanel Jade Le Vernis Nail Polish

Merry Christmas Eve, all! To celebrate this festive holiday, I wanted to kick off with some minty green nail spam for your viewing pleasures. Enjoy!

(Above) Chanel Le Vernis in Jade

Claires Cosmetics Dream Catcher Nail Polish

Claire's Cosmetics Nail Polish in Dream Catcher

Nicole by OPI Hint of Mint Nail Polish

Nicole by OPI Nail Color in Hint of Mint

Mint Green with White Polka dot nail art

Mint Green with White Polka Dots

And a little polka dot nail art for fun!

Those are a few of my favorites. Click here to check out more Minty goodness. Do you love this cool, pastel-y color? What's your faves?

Wishing you a safe and wonderful Christmas!

Tags: mint, green, nails, nail art, polka dots, nail polish, swatches, beauty

Posted by Steph at 02:07:pm
views / 16 comments

Andrea said on Dec 24th, 2009 4:25 pm
I'm so into mints right now, I have about half the ones you showed, but I'm still jealous of your collection! I so wish I had gotten Damone Roberts when I had the chance! Great swatches I'm kind of feeling that Hot Topic one at the bottom, I may pick it up to have an almost neon mint.

Steph said on Dec 30th, 2009 1:12 pm
Hi Andrea,
So I am, big time. I feel like I have to own every single mint green on the planet! LOL! Hot Topic's Peppermint is definitely neon.

Niki said on Dec 24th, 2009 6:52 pm
Ahhh, be still my heart - LOVE all these mint polishes, so yummy! Thank you for the photo spam, it's perfect. Merry Christmas!

MoLo said on Dec 24th, 2009 11:29 pm
For those of us that missed out on Chanel Jade, what do you think is the closest dupe? Thanks!

Steph said on Dec 30th, 2009 1:10 pm
Hi MoLo,
The closest I've found to Chanel Jade is Claire's Dream Catcher. Even though Claire's base is more green than mint, the shimmer is dead on Chanel's. It's a bargain at $4.50, check it out! :)

Stephanie said on Dec 25th, 2009 12:16 am
I covet your OPI Creme de Menthe!

Steph said on Dec 30th, 2009 1:11 pm
Hi Stephanie,
LOL, Oh how I love that color! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Kasey said on Dec 25th, 2009 1:22 am
Gorgeous polishes! Where did you find the Nicole by OPI Hint of Mint? I LOVE that color!

Lucy said on Dec 27th, 2009 11:09 pm
This is mint Heaven! My favorite dotty manicures also. Have a wonderful holiday Steph and a Happy New Year.

skgoh said on Dec 28th, 2009 9:13 am
I love mint green, but I was sadly disappointed when I applied Essie MCA :( Somehow it just doesn't look good with my colouring.

taylor said on Dec 29th, 2009 12:15 pm
I am in love with these mint polishes! My favorite is MCA. I'm really pale (sadly) and it work well with my coloring. I think you have to be pale to wear it. I was also surprised to see Jade - I didn't like it as much as in the bottle! Thanks!

PolishedPrude said on Dec 30th, 2009 3:06 am
These are so pretty on you. Chanel, Mac, & OPI are dead on ringers for each other. I really like the American Apparel & RGB. Thanks for the wonderful swatches for comparison.

Sanna said on Dec 30th, 2009 9:31 am
They all look wonderful on you! Essie's Mint Candy Apple is still my favorite:)

Samantha Reid said on Dec 30th, 2009 12:10 pm
Ricky’s NYC has a lot of affordable name-brand makeup available in store and on their website (www.rickysnyc.com), including their exclusive makeup line called Mattese Elite. It’s definitely worth checking out if you’re interested.

Eli Rothz said on Jan 2nd, 2010 1:06 am
I want all of them! But in Mexico is extremely hard to find this kind of shades, the Chanel green never arrived and there's no Walmart selling this shades or any another store. I really hate it because I'm in love with this colors, this is so sad!

Saskia said on Jan 14th, 2010 11:18 am
oh my gosh. I'm so jealous.

Comments