Monday, March 1st, 2010

Going Green: China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

China Glaze Emerald Sparkle Nail Polish

Happy Monday! Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend. It's officially March, can you believe it? A month long celebration of green is in order, don't ya think? Today I'm starting out with one of my favorite greens from China Glaze.

Let me count the ways I love thee! Emerald Sparkle is a deep emerald green that's ridiculous. This little package has it all - glitter, sparkle and color. It's dazzling in all ways. The application is great too, two coats for full coverage.

Check out a mattified version below.

Emerald Sparkle Mattified

You can still find Emerald Sparkle at Head2Toe, TransDesign and other e-tailers. What's your favorite green? Have a wonderful night!

jw said on Mar 2nd, 2010 12:12 am
beautiful color but I can't wear it without feeling very christmas-y!

Steph said on Mar 3rd, 2010 4:14 pm
Hi Jw,
I know exactly what you mean!

TropicalChrome said on Mar 2nd, 2010 12:25 am
THIS is my favorite green :). It's quite literally the only polish that not only lived up to every single swatch I viewed online, but surpassed them when I wore it. It's simply that good. (And I want it in navy blue and purple!)

Steph said on Mar 3rd, 2010 4:16 pm
Hi TropicalChrome,
I can only dream of a blue and purple emerald sparkle version!! :)

Dee said on Mar 2nd, 2010 9:36 am
Such a beautiful color! It reminds me that I haven't worn mine in a while. I wish I could paint my nails as neatly as you!

Steph said on Mar 3rd, 2010 4:20 pm
Hi Dee,
Aww, I know you could! All it takes is a lot of practice, practice :)

Jen said on Mar 2nd, 2010 12:55 pm
I love your idea of a monthlong celebration of green! I\'m even going to use my green sheer as a topcoat for a french manicure. (One of those I bought because it looked wonderful in the bottle and when I put it on I realized it was super sheer.) I\'ve got about 8 different bottles of green and I\'m going to use them all this month. And I recently got the Milani Nail Art w/precision brush in Green Sketch, so I might attempt a cloverleaf, too.

Nessa said on Mar 2nd, 2010 10:50 pm
Green all month long awesome idea!! Olive greens are my favorite color of all times.Favorite green nail polish combos are Orly enchanted forest w/ La girl (rock star collection) crowd surfing and my favorite layering green is sinfulcolors green ocean.

Jen said on Mar 3rd, 2010 11:08 am
I LOVE Orly Enchanted Forest with a gold holo on top! So far I haven't found Sinfulcolors green ocean but there still are a few Walgreens I haven't been to.

Steph said on Mar 3rd, 2010 7:39 pm
oooh, that sounds like a killer combination..I must try! Thanks for the tip Jen!

Megan said on Mar 2nd, 2010 11:06 pm
Ooo very pretty! I like the shape of your nails as well.

Steph said on Mar 3rd, 2010 4:17 pm
Hi Megan,
Thanks so much!!

Devin said on Mar 3rd, 2010 3:12 am
So pretty! I just scored this at Sally Beauty for .99!! Can't wait to wear it!

Steph said on Mar 3rd, 2010 4:13 pm
Hi Devin,
You totally scored!! Awesome! The clearance section always haunts me at Sally's :)

Jackie S. said on Mar 3rd, 2010 1:10 pm
Always a crowd favorite!

Mel said on Mar 3rd, 2010 5:53 pm
I Steph I came across your blog doing a google search for Milani Black Magic nail polish. I am so glad I did. I love your site!!!

Steph said on Mar 3rd, 2010 9:29 pm
Hi Mel,
Thanks so much!! Welcome, I'm so glad you made it over this way!! :)

Comments