Monday, June 21st, 2010

Sneak Peek: Verde from Nubar's Venetian Glass

Nubar Verde Nail Polish

Nubar Venetian Glass Nail Collection

It's officially the HOT season and instead of bringing you a summer approved shade, how about a preview of Fall with an Uh-Mazing color from Nubar's upcoming release, Venetian Glass. A collection inspired by traditional Venetian Glass features eight rich hues with strong glass-flecked shimmer.

Nubar describes Verde as a unique dark green and let me tell you, unique is a total understatement! Wow, it's simply unbelievable. Verde starts out as a blue based green and finishes into this magical forest goddess with glass flecks of gold metal particles. Insane and totally gorgeous!

Check out more swatches below.

Nubar Venetian Glass Fall '10 Collection

Here are some quick and dirty swatches of Nubar's Venetian Glass Collection. Bronzo - is a red orange, Vaso - is a striking light purple, Oro - is a deep gold, Caramello - is a rich bronze, Verde - is a unique dark green, Arencia - is a glowing orange, Vino - is a deep shimmering wine, and Rosso - is a medium radiant red.

Bottom Line: You need Verde if you love unique greens! The Collection should be available for purchase from ByNubar on June 30th. Do you love this color? Are you excited for Nubar's Venetian Glass Collection?

PS: Don't forget an important step such as a base coat! When I was doing quick, one finger swatches to get an idea of the color (no base coat used), I noticed mild blue staining on my nail from Verde. No biggie, just make sure you prep before!

Full Disclosure: The following product(s) was provided to Steph's Closet by the Manufacturer or PR company for consideration.

Sandy said on Jun 22nd, 2010 11:34 am
Oh I can hardly wait to purchase this green! What an amazing color and I have absolutely nothing like it. This is going to be a good collection with all the glass-flecked shimmers - can\'t wait! And I\'m still looking for OPI HTAT suede - another hard to find!

Jen said on Jun 22nd, 2010 11:53 am
Love the Verde swatch! Thank you for posting these up. :) Where is a good source to purchase these?

Regina said on Jun 22nd, 2010 1:30 pm
Oh I love them! Verde is just fabulous! I can't wait to get my hands on some of these. Thanks for the pics!

Glockoma said on Jun 22nd, 2010 9:42 pm
Verde looks lovely, but then again I'm biased because I'm a big green fan (purple, too). Thanks for the heads up. You're really good at tempting me!

Tasha said on Jun 23rd, 2010 11:25 am
I am drooling over Vino and Verde!

Tessi said on Jun 23rd, 2010 4:04 pm
OMG Steph! I'm in love with this color (forever a polish addict).

JenB said on Jun 23rd, 2010 4:37 pm
The green one is gorgeous. I'm curious to see Vaso and Oro. Thanks for swatching!

Jackie S. said on Jun 23rd, 2010 6:53 pm
Great post! Your swatches really show the multi-colored green and gold flecks, awesome!

Spunkster said on Jun 24th, 2010 1:46 am
Verde is soooo gorgeous! I can't wait to see your swatch of Vaso either, it also looks amazing. www.i-polish.blogspot.com

Rose said on Jun 24th, 2010 4:49 am
I like it, it does remind me of Hard Candy's "Mr. Wrong" though...then again I'm only veiwing it on screen.

Gejba said on Jul 1st, 2010 9:27 am
I'll maybe pick up Verde, other shades didn't impress me ... at least not for now. :)

Sarah B. said on Jul 4th, 2010 11:31 pm
Zoya's Edyta is so very similar to Verde! I mean...they are almost dupes!

Cheap Handbags said on Jul 6th, 2010 2:36 am
Wow! It is colorful! What a beautiful hands!

Comments