Thursday, February 24th, 2011

Icing Irish Gold for St. Patrick's Day

Icing Irish Gold Nail Polish

Icing St Pat's Day Irish Gold Nail Polish

Is it too early to talk about the greenest day of the year? Of course not! After all, it gives us a reason to sport green all month long in March. If you haven't thought about your St. Paddy's Day Manicure, maybe I can persuade you with a gorgeous green and gold glitter from Icing.

Irish Gold is a mixture of kelly green and gold glitter in a clear base. It's very sparkly and nicely pigmented for a glitter. Depending on the technique of your application, you can get by with three thick layers for full coverage.

Irish Gold Nail Polish is available at Icing stores in the Mall. The retail cost is $4.75/ea for 0.5 oz or BOGOHO (buy one, get one half off).

Isn't Irish Gold the perfect color for St. Patrick's Day? I know it's super duper early, but what are you guys planning to wear? Have a great night!

Teri said on Feb 24th, 2011 8:37 pm
No way is it too early! I was browsing your gallery last night for greens! I love this one! I'll be at the mall soon for this one for sure!

Steph said on Feb 28th, 2011 7:27 pm
Hi Teri,
Awww, did you find any good ones? Avon has a new one called Electric Green, it's definitely a funky color :)

Aimees said on Feb 24th, 2011 11:33 pm
OMG, this is so awesome!! I have nothing like this... thanks you so much!!

Steph said on Feb 28th, 2011 7:25 pm
Hi Aimees,
No problem, my pleasure!!

Jess said on Feb 25th, 2011 5:32 am
How pretty! I agree not too early to start planning. I am going to wear as many shades of green as possible all month. I think i'm going to start with Sally Hansen Green With Envy. :o)

ShellyStewart said on Feb 25th, 2011 4:51 pm
I have DATE NIGHT by Barielle and SH's Green With Envy not sure what I will come up with :) This is cute! Thanks!

Katy said on Feb 25th, 2011 8:01 pm
This would've been great for the Super Bowl.

Steph said on Feb 28th, 2011 5:05 pm
Hi Katy,
It would've been perfect!!

Carol said on Feb 25th, 2011 9:03 pm
It's definitely not too early. This polish is a must have. Thank you!

Viv said on Feb 28th, 2011 3:56 pm
sinful colors call you later is identical to this

Steph said on Feb 28th, 2011 5:03 pm
Hi Viv,
Oooh, I totally forgot about that one..! It's not completely identical, it has a more of a lime green overall effect.. But it certainly rivals Irish Gold

Malisa said on Mar 6th, 2012 1:54 pm
hey I really want that irish gold to paint my nails :) any way its for sale?

Comments