Watch: My Top Picks Superbowl Commercials 2008
The Superbowl was quite a disappointment for me, being a New England Partriot's fan. I can't even imagine how the players and coach felt as their almost perfect record season came to an devestating end. But, I do have to say, it was a great game! So, Congratulation's, New York Giants, NOT! Sorry, my inner sore-loser personality couldn't resist that last comment.
The commercials weren't as impressive as they have been in past years. But, that doesn't mean there wasn't any good ones! Here are my top 10 picks for 2008.
1. Attack of the Pigeons for Fed-Ex! How scary would this be? I can imagine this being the next thriller movie!
2. Bridgestone Tires saves lives! Aww! The mouse and the bug screaming is the best!
3. What is love - Diet Pepsi Max Commercial. Now who hasn't bobble-headed before! We're all guilty of this. And, who better than Chris Kattan to complete this commercial! Check him out at the very end.
4. E Trading Baby. Best quote ever: "I really under-estimated the creepiness." I don't know what's creepier the talking baby or BoBo, the clown?!
5. Let me light your fire baby! Bud Light Commercial.
6. BFF's (Best Friends Forever)! A Budweiser Clydesdale horse is trained by a Dalmation. Gotta love Budweiser!
7. One word, OUCH! Justin Timberlake for Pepsi. I heard he did his own stunts in this one.
8. Don't mess with the mothe-a f*****g mouse! Dorito's Commercial. I beleive they had a similar one to this in 2007.
9. Will Ferrell for Bud Light. You gotta love Will!
10. Naomi Campbell and the animated lizards dance to Michael Jackson's "Thriller" for SobeLife Water. I think the only reason I like this commercial is because of the song! It's a classic, and who doesn't love Thriller! At first, when I saw this commercial, I thought it was going to be for Geico.
Did you watch the Superbowl? What did you think of the commercials?
scott said on Feb 4th, 2008 2:33 am
I love this commercial! It has to be the best of all time in the history of any commercial. That and the one where the birds fly over the wedding and intentionally attack the crowd with poop missles! Gotta love the minds of overpaid marketing gurus!
CherriesJubilee said on Feb 4th, 2008 3:38 am
I didn't watch the Super Bowl game this year. But, I guessed I missed the great commercials. I loved the Bridgestone Tire one and the little bug screaming as loud as it could was a riot! But, since I have always loved Budweiser's Clydesdales, by far that was my favorite.