China Glaze Glitter Nail Polish Comparisons
China Glaze Glitter Nail Lacquers in Nova, Medallion, Cleopatra and Atlantis
Steph at 11:56:am
37497 Views / 5 comments
skgoh said on Sep 10th, 2009 1:10 am
ARGH. I'm lemming them all. As well as Cosmic and Meteor Shower. *dies*
Samantha said on Sep 12th, 2009 10:09 am
Those four glitters are the very same ones that have shown up at my Sally's. And I have Nova and Atlantis too. I'm wondering if they get any more because there are others I'm wanting. Oh, and if you could tell me the name of Atlantis' chrome counterpart, I'd appreciate it since I never see that one on display.
Niki said on Sep 12th, 2009 12:05 pm
Oooh, all so gorgeous and I'm glad there's a noticeable difference between Medallion and Cleopatra. I'm waiting for my Atlantis to show up and I'll be doing my swatchings for all of them. I want to get my hands on the Color Club Japanese glitters too! There's a ton of glitters available right now. These look great on you! It's definitely blingy!
cjc said on Oct 23rd, 2009 3:28 pm
The chrome counterpart is called Metallic Muse. It's not out because there aren't enough rows in the display. Just ask, they have it in the back. Plus thru Oct they are buy 2 get one free (this collection only) at Sally Beauty
Post Your Comment
Photo UsageStop! Before you use an image, please check out the rules and regulations.
- The Hills Season Finale: Disappionting
- Jessica Simpson: Honey stick to smiling
- The Perfect Slouch Boot: Is there such a thing?
- Will Smith Gets Down And Dirty
- To UGG or Not TO UGG: That is the question?
- Jamie Lynn Spears Pregnant at Age 16
- How To Thicken and Strengthen Your Eye Lashes
- Sephora: 15 Free Sample Promotional Code
- A Sweet Deal For Stila Cosmetics Lovers
- Rihanna's New Do: Love it or Hate it?