LA Splash Nail Art Glitter Swatches
LA Splash Nail Art Glitter - Nail Wheel Swatches
Steph at 08:45:pm
10196 Views / 2 comments
Jennifer said on Nov 21st, 2010 8:03 pm
I just bought 4 of these nail art glitters as they just appeared here in Arizona in November. I tried dipping my nail into the glitter per the instructions but ended up with 1/8 inch thick glitter which wasn't what I wanted. Would you do a tutorial on how to use these? They have bigger pieces and tiny pieces. It seems maybe I need a brush or a way to apply them thinly. Any recommendations or a tutorial would be appreciated!! Thanks!
Kellie said on Sep 7th, 2011 11:29 pm
I know this response it a bit late .. LOL But, I bought a few of these today and while I was googling swatches, I read a great tip. So, since Steph didn't answer, I thought I would. I read that instead of dipping your finger in it, you can lay your hand over a sheet of paper and gently tap the glitter pot over your finger until you're satisfied with the amount. Then, whatever glitter fell onto the paper, you can just sweep it back into the pot. :) Good luck and I hope you see this!!
Post Your Comment
Photo UsageStop! Before you use an image, please check out the rules and regulations.
- Mac Cosmetics: Authentics Collection
- Mac Cosmetics: Sculpt and Shape Collection
- MAC Cosmetics: A Mei Makeup Collection
- MAC Cosmetics: Slimshines Relaunch
- Rihanna's New Do: Love it or Hate it?
- MAC Cosmetics: Slimshine Now Available
- MAC Cosmetics: Fafi Website Launched
- MAC Cosmetics: Fafi Collection Launched Online
- MAC Cosmetics: Fafi Merchandise Haul
- MAC Cosmetics: Strobe Collection